In response to the COVID-19 virus, Maxalea is following CDC recommendations including employee education, social distancing, and the use of face coverings where appropriate.
We are fully operational and continue to service our clients with the same high level of care and attention consistent with our reputation.
Here are some of the many steps we are taking to help keep our clients and employees safe:
- Fully contact-free consultations: conducted entirely outdoors and socially distanced, or by phone while we survey the property
- Estimates and other documents delivered electronically
- Remote planning meetings
- Accessible hand-washing and/or hand sanitizer stations for employees
- Smaller crew sizes, and crews traveling separately to job sites when possible
- Employees required to wear face coverings when interacting within six feet of anyone
In the rare event that indoor access is required at a site (such as adjusting an interior irrigation valve), a request will be made by phone or email, and all appropriate precautions will be taken.
We consistently evaluate and update our procedures to help keep our community safe. You can rest assured that Maxalea takes this seriously and we are here for you. As always, we appreciate your business.