This is a full-time position responsible for performing work required for irrigation contracts, including direction of the irrigation crew, and assuring that all equipment, supplies, and paperwork are in place.
Regular duties and responsibilities include:
- Work with subcontractors on new system installations
- Layout and install irrigation system expansions
- Install and initialize controllers
- Troubleshoot irrigation systems
- Spring turn on and winterization of irrigation systems
- Review of daily paperwork for that day’s work
- Direction of crew for best time management
- Excellent communication with supervisor and client
The ideal candidate must have a clean, valid driver’s license.
Benefits may include paid time off, medical insurance, on the job training, and a 401k plan.